WHAT IS A DOMED EMBLEM?
A domed emblem is a label coated with special formulas of Polyurethane that provides a 3-dimensional look and has a jewel-like luster and clarity that increases the appeal of a product.
- Domed emblems are made to withstand the harshest environments. No moisture, dirt, or scratching can penetrate the protective lens of domed emblems.
- Domed emblems can be found in a variety of markets including automotive, consumer electronics, plumbing, sporting goods, medical devices, and more.
- A domed emblem adds an extra layer of protection and prestige to your brand.
- Highly customizable with multiple print, dimensional, and surface options.
MENISCUS EDGE : Traditional tapered edge of a domed emblem.
FILM CUT EDGE: Fabricated for sharp corners and flat edges. Best for fitting in recesses.
DOMED EMBLEM CONSTRUCTION
SLIDE THE HANDLE TO SEE THE LAYERS THAT MAKE UP A DOMED EMBLEM
CUSTOMIZABLE DOMED EMBLEM OPTIONS
ADD ONE OR ALL OF THE OPTIONS BELOW
NEW! An industry first in this unique textured appearance on urethane parts, PURTEX emblems add depth and detail to your brand with a customized finish that achieves looks such as matte, stippling, and selective areas.
NEW! This Intelligent emblem allows customers to interact with your branding via their smartphones. A quick tap sends them to your programmed destination and you collect vital marketing information at the same time.
Catch their eye as they walk by with this unique emblem that features floating graphics that gives emblems an extra pop.
Add dimension and texture to your emblems with either a raised emboss, deboss, or even both.
Give your emblem a sharper edged appearance with a Filmcut! This option is perfect for emblems that fit in a recess.
NEW! These emblems use special materials and inks to allow them to be lit from behind. Insert them into a medallion or even stitch them into a seat.
EMBLEMS ON A ROLL
- Emblems can come in either sheet or roll format and release liners can be customized to fit your production.
- Roll formats are best for automated applications and can easily be customized.